hit counter script

 
I'm a Certified Muncher

Signature Days LLC

Hello, my name is Sharon and I'm a Muncher.

Sounds like a great introduction to Muncher Anonymous doesn't it? Except there isn't such a group. At least, a search through Google to see if there are any subjects, discussions, and god forbid, support groups for munchers, turned up a big fat zero.

If there is anything in this world that I know is hard for me to do, is to stop munching. Don't get me wrong. I don't think about eating all the time. In fact, I don't even think about eating a quarter of the time. But, if someone around me is munching and is sharing, the urge to say "no" is very hard and mind draining.

Even practicing my mantra when I wake up and when I go to sleep of "Just Say No" is no longer doing the trick. Just the thought of having the cookies, cakes, chips right in front of me is getting through my defences. It's not that I'm even hungry, or I crave food. It's just that little monster inside of me that says "go ahead just have a little bit; it won't hurt you". Right, it just lands on my hips. I'm not 21 anymore with an athlete's metabolism.

Did you get a chance to read an article I had posted on How To Eat Less Chocolate? Well, the author talks about taking zinc to lessen the craving. I don't crave chocolate at all, but wish there is something "zinc" like equivalent to help stop the need to reach out and take a handful, or two, or even three......

Suggestions are very much welcome.


RELATED ARTICLES:



  •   home  |   post a comment  |     ico_blinklist ico_delicious ico_fark ico_furl ico_magnolia ico_newsvine ico_reddit ico_shadows ico_simpy ico_spurl ico_syncit ico_myyahoo

     

    Only match whole words