hit counter script

 
David Kirsch - The Man Behind Heidi Klum's Body Secrets

Gotfruit.com (Alex R. Thomas & Co)

How well do you know David Kirsch?

Well, I know of him because he transforms our favourite celebrity bodies into kick butt shape. Heidi Klum gives him all the credit for getting her body Victoria Secret in ready in eight weeks after the birth of her child. Amongst other celebrity superstar that he's trained are Naomi Campbell and Liv Tyler. With the Golden Globe 2007 awards just less than a week away, I am sure he is in much demand for the stars who want to look red carpet ready and needing to shed those pounds quickly.

If that is not busy enough, he owns and runs The Madison Square Club where women flock to work with the infamous trainer, guest stars regularly on Fox & Friends and Access Hollywood, and is the author of the popular The Ultimate New York Diet. He is available on podcast and dvds for training and motivational support. And if you want to give his wellness products a try - well, celebrities are raving about his protein powders and flavoured drinks.

For all that's worth, David Kirsch does give great advise on losing weight that even I can understand and are simple to follow. It centers on the basic concept of dieting in phases: ban bloating foods, eat healthy carbs, and load up on lean carbs. His own website offers fitness and eating tips on starting and maintaining your diet. Much that I love to have weekly one-on-one training sessions with him, I doubt if my pocket book could handle the expense. So for now, I will have to settle for having his workout techniques downloaded to my Ipod. I take it to the gym with me when I work with the machine and weight reps. You can pick up his podcast through several sources - iTunes Podcasts and Podfitness.com.

Here is the latest on David Kirsch video at Access Hollywood.


RELATED ARTICLES:



  •   home  |   post a comment  |     ico_blinklist ico_delicious ico_fark ico_furl ico_magnolia ico_newsvine ico_reddit ico_shadows ico_simpy ico_spurl ico_syncit ico_myyahoo

     

    Only match whole words