hit counter script

 
Somebody Save Me From The Flavor of Love

As part of my new and revamped workout schedule I now go to the gym in the mornings instead of the afternoons. I read somewhere that you can burn more cardio calories in the morning rather than in the afternoon, especially if you start your day with an exercise.

The ladies at the gym like to watch Flavour of Love. At least 2 of 5 monitors during my workout are tuned in to this reality tv show. It's not even a toss up anymore of which is cooking show is the worse to watch while I'm on the treadmill - Rachael Ray or Giada. Flavor of Love is absolutely bizarre (putting it mildly), but I just can't seem to look away and mind my own business. I'm hooked to the cat fights, the backstabbing and all the loving. My biggest motivation for workout now is - I gotta go, can't miss an episode. So instead of concentrating on my breathing and focusing my energy, my treadmill time is now totally devoted to watching this show.

I have fallen into a very deep, dark, dark pit. Help!







RELATED ARTICLES:

Pushing The Limits Of Your Exercise Routine
25% Off Health & Fitness Download At Iamplify.com
Somebody Please Save Me From All These Cooking Shows
The Price Tag On The Perfect Body

  home  |   post a comment  |     ico_blinklist ico_delicious ico_fark ico_furl ico_magnolia ico_newsvine ico_reddit ico_shadows ico_simpy ico_spurl ico_syncit ico_myyahoo

 

Only match whole words