hit counter script

 
LL Cool J Platinum Workout



LL Cool J is the latest celebrity to jump on the bandwagon of celebrity workout programs. He's just recently released his new book "Platinum Workout : Sculpt Your Best Body Ever with Hollywood's Fittest Star" promoting the importance of physical health and wellbeing. This extension of his celebrity career into fitness is just a given. Since the beginning of time LL's been a proponent of looking good and being in the best shape you can possibly be.

I'm a big fan of LL and I have bought in to every piece of product that he's been selling, from the his first rap album to the release of his big screen movies to dvd. I've got them all! It's actually kind of silly, but in the 90's I had his picture stuck on my fridge door to remind me of each crazy diet I was on at the moment. I know I should have picked up a female icon perhaps, but they just didn't motivate me to go to the gym and get the six pack abs ready for the summer. Still, there's no reason for me to head over to the closest bookstore to get a quick peek at his new fitness book.

But I will, because if this interview by Maria Menounos from Access Hollywood is anything to go by, this workout program by LL is going to kick some serious ass.


  home  |   post a comment  |     ico_blinklist ico_delicious ico_fark ico_furl ico_magnolia ico_newsvine ico_reddit ico_shadows ico_simpy ico_spurl ico_syncit ico_myyahoo

 

Only match whole words