hit counter script

 
Nike Celebrates the 25th Anniversary of Air Force 1

Medifast Diet - Now get a one-week free trial!

The most trusted name in athletic sportswear is celebrating the 25th anniversary of Air Force 1 in Celebrity style. Nike is hosting an all-star private celebrity event tomorrow (Friday, February 16) at the Tao Restaurant at The Venetian Hotel & Resort in Las Vegas.

I really have been checking my mail and email to see if I got a party invitation to come and mingle with sports celebrities like Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Amare Stoudemire, Vince Carter, Tony Parker, Shawn Marion and Caron Butler. Since nothing has come my way, I am not going be able to give you the 411 on the guest performances of Grammy Award Winner Ludacris and Nas. Or to take "gold carpet" shots of the anniversary signature edition of the Air Force Basketball Shoe - Air Force 25 - to be launched during the event.

Maybe it's not too late to get my media pass..... after all, I have been sent a media invitation to cover the celebrity arrivals. I'll be the blogger with the mike and the camera. Wouldn't that be fun?

My invitation did come with some tough regulations such as "Please note that media is invited to cover gold carpet arrivals only" and "Media will not be allowed to cover the event inside".

Bummer.


RELATED ARTICLES:



  •   home  |   post a comment  |     ico_blinklist ico_delicious ico_fark ico_furl ico_magnolia ico_newsvine ico_reddit ico_shadows ico_simpy ico_spurl ico_syncit ico_myyahoo

     

    Only match whole words