hit counter script

 
The New Diet Supplement In My Life



I ran out of my "fat pills" last Thursday and I was already going through my withdrawal pain within an hour.... Okay, so that might be a little bit of an exaggeration, but it did feel like it after my Ebay supplier told me that my latest SlimQuick order is not getting to me until a week later.

Seriously, one week without my hormone stabilizing pills :) is not going to be acceptable.

So off to Walmart I went with my husband (did I say I got married a couple of weeks ago?) to pick up a quick fix. They might be the cheapest store that carries SlimQuick, but online I can get 2 bottles for the price of one.

A walmart trip is never a walmart trip if you don't check out the rack at the end of the weight loss supplements to see what else have been further reduced. That's why instead of getting a total bill of $24, I never get out there with at least a hundred dollars of stuff that I never intended to buy and probably will never ever use either.

Anyway, I noticed these silver tall containers on sale for $15 and I asked Lem if he's ever heard of Xyience before. Lem says "You know those ass shot commercials we see before a UFC Mixed Martial Arts title fight?" Gotcha, I remember now. Xyience is one of the biggest sponsors of UFC.


Video from Xyience on DHADMD.H.A.M.D.


I wouldn't mind looking half as good as her.

So off I went to the counter with my SlimQuick and Xyience for a boost of extra bravado. Lem was telling me that Xyience could just be for men, and maybe I should research before I buy. An extra dose of male hormones? What's the worse that could happen - I grow a beard?

We went to the gym right afterwards and I took two Xyience pills. My God, I felt like Pepe Gonzales and the little rat that could. I could have done my workout ten times over and still be ready to have another go on the wheel. That's when I decided to check out what the heck they put on these pills and found out that I should only have taken one pill.

Mental note to myself - always read the instrutions before popping any pills.

RELATED ARTICLES:

Save 50% Off MaxoutBody AMPM 24 Hour Weight Loss
Is it Water Loss or Fat Loss?
Dermathol Diet Patches - Get 6 month supply for free!
Vital Hoodia 1000 - Try It Free For 7 Days!

  home  |   post a comment  |     ico_blinklist ico_delicious ico_fark ico_furl ico_magnolia ico_newsvine ico_reddit ico_shadows ico_simpy ico_spurl ico_syncit ico_myyahoo

    2:33 PM, Blogger Paris
Hello Sharon, thank you very much for your message you sent on my blog http://gladiator-fit.blogspot.com
I have to figure out for a ready widget,I let you know as soon as possible. Do you know how I can do this? It will be great to be connected to your site and I will do the same. You can reach me at my email: dominique@gladiator-fitness.com
Have a great week end 
    6:14 PM, Blogger The Imaginary Diva
Hello Dominic! Thanks for getting back to me. I love your site. It's a great place to pick up proper techniques in working out. Let me just check around and I'll send you a quick email shortly. 
 

Only match whole words