hit counter script

 
I've Been Very Good

Good Times Entertainment

I hope Santa is already taking notes.

So, my first day has been a challenge. But I managed to slide right through the day okay. I stayed with all my diet rules. The first day is alway hard anyways. My resolution will just get stronger day by day. What do they say again? It takes 24 days to break a habit.

The habit I am planning on breaking is gaining more weight. It is very health conscious. I am planning to live on forever. ...... .. If I can anway.

Since I am in the middle of my move, it's hard to maintain a regular eating habit. My daily schedule for the last month was work, home to pack and move. It will even be a bigger challenge after I move to maintain my work out habits. I will figure it out. I will survive. I want to do this.

It's going to be a great summer.

RELATED ARTICLES:


  •   home  |   post a comment  |     ico_blinklist ico_delicious ico_fark ico_furl ico_magnolia ico_newsvine ico_reddit ico_shadows ico_simpy ico_spurl ico_syncit ico_myyahoo

        9:20 PM, Blogger Ang-ang
    yeah people love to eat 
        12:06 AM, Blogger The Imaginary Diva
    and I used to do a lot of that. 
     

    Only match whole words