hit counter script

 
The Bikini Body Diet

ChangeOneDiet.com from Reader's Digest

For lack of better terms to use, this is my brand new diet.

The other day, when I went to Just Ladies Fitness, I realized that I have gained 10 lbs. This is not very good. It is from the chips, Pop and McDonald's diet that Lem and I have been stuck to lately because we are moving. Plus, I stopped taking my Slim Quick pills. Well, these are just mistakes that need to be corrected. With summer and all around the corner. Can't you hear the beach calling?

Jogging on the treadmill, Oprah was on. It's like as if she knew I needed some motivation to start this process again. This was the long awaited show with Bob Greene and 12 Weeks to a Total Body MakeOver. Well, I think I can do that. Just as long as I act within the rules.
On my way to work, I have started to work on my rules and here they are:

Eat a proper breakfast
No carbohydrates after noon
No food after 7:30 at night
20 minute cardio 5 times a week
No pop

Today is my first day. I worked out this morning and now have made plans with Carrie to go to a place where I can have my no carbs lunch.

I will most likely put a running counter of how much weight has been lost, to keep all my loyal fans posted. If you would like to join me, let me know, and I will put your weight loss on my counter also.

RELATED ARTICLES:



  •   home  |   post a comment  |     ico_blinklist ico_delicious ico_fark ico_furl ico_magnolia ico_newsvine ico_reddit ico_shadows ico_simpy ico_spurl ico_syncit ico_myyahoo

     

    Only match whole words