hit counter script

 
Keep Up With My Bikini Body Diet

Good Times Entertainment

Feels Fantastic!
A girlfriend of mine is in town from Nanaimo, an island close to Mainland Vancouver. We decided to go visit a hangout that we havent been to in ages. The bartender is a friend of mine, and I havent seen her in ages. The first thing she said was WOW, YOU HAVE LOST WEIGHT. That definitely was such a wonderful start to my evening! Even though losing additional pounds on the scale Read More

Read those instructions carefully!
When you buy a diet product, there's usually that little booklet that comes inside the package. And if you are me, I probably wont read it. Thinking this little pill bottle is going to save the day with or without instructions. Wrong. There's a reason why pharmaceutical companies take years to research that product and get it through various Food and Drug Administrations. Read More

More motivated than ever
After taking the Healthy Body Calculator. It depressed me some bit. I mean, 99 lbs for my frame recommended? I mean isnt that just plain anorexic? But got to get on with the game plan. No use moaning about things that's been done. Just like The Little Train That Could, have to chug, chug along, until where I need to be. Dont get me wrong, I'm not after being 99 lbs. Read More

The Jury is in - I am overweight
I was surfing through Google to find some additional exercise tips. Now that I am working out an hour and half almost every day, I just want to make sure that I am doing it properly. There have been some ocassions that I just feel so tired. I found the Healthy Body Calculator by Joanne Larsen MD. I entered my stats. And viola. At 5'2" 128 lbs, I am overweight. Read More

Weight Loss Plateau
So, it's been 18 days since I started this diet. And I've reached a plateau. I've maintained the weight loss. I just havent lost additional weight. I've made some more changes to my diet since I started. That's probably why. Also, Instead of just 20 minutes cardio, I now have a total of 1 hour and a half. I am now building more muscle mass because my workout now comprises of Read More

Fitness Gyms - For Women Only Vs. Coed
I remember walking into the biggest canadian fitness chain 13 years ago, and signing up for a lifetime membership. Fitness World had clubs in every Vancouver Lower Mainland city. I paid an absurd amount of money as deposit. And then a monthly payment plan for another 3 years of about $30.00 CDN. After that was done, another $12.00 a month to maintain. Imagine how much money I have given this company! Read More

This is too easy
It's been 15 days since I started my diet program and I have lost a total of 13 lbs! It was touch and go for awhile because everything in my life has been changing - the move to Lem's place, his mom's terrific cooking, the gym not walking distance anymore, and quitting my job. There were some times I fell off the band wagon, but I got right up and joined the game again. Read More

Which popular diet has worked for you?
I came across an article at iVillage.co.uk about A TO Z OF DIETS. Dieting is never going to be a one stop solution. We all know that and understand that. But to have all these choices? And all these complicated programs? Sure, we all need to have sets of rules in order to achieve the goal of losing weight, whether it's only 5 lbs or 50 lbs. Where do you start? How do you determine what works for you? Read More

Strict Schedule
I think the secret behind a very successful diet is to have a strict schedule. Workout. Eating times. Sleeping Time. I am still in the middle of a move. To Lem's place. It's in the boonies. Surrey to be exact. So now Just Ladies Fitness is no longer just a step out of my apartment doors. I am not much of a morning person, and it's so hard to get up 2 hours earlier to go workout Read More

A New Perspective
Today marks the first week of my diet. And the changes are remarkable. It was a tough job not to eat after 7:30 PM every single night, and the first couple of days were really a challenge. My eating pattern has changed remarkably and definitely for the better. I now eat a big breakfast with my food intake tapering down to 7:30PM. I now know where to find a good breakfast before work, Read More

This Could Be A Problem
I am still in the process of moving in with my boyfriend Lem. We are saving for this house in the burbs that we are planning to buy at the end of the year. Cutting down on all expenses. And it's not too shabby that we get to live with his parents. His mom is the best cook there is out there. Not only for meals, but for all my forbidden sweets. And I vow to learn how to cook Filipino food Read More

Cheat, Cheat, Cheat
So, today I broke one of the rules of my diet. I ate after 7:30 PM. Long day at work. Stressed. Didnt even notice it. I picked up one of my breakfast bars (you know, the type with lotsa marshmallows in it) and before you know it. I was chomping it down. And if that wasnt bad enough. I ate a second one. Read More

I lost 7 lbs!!!!
I am walking on sunshine baby!!!! I almost hugged the first person I saw after I weighed myself this morning at Just Ladies Fitness. But then, that wouldnt be right..... :) So, now back to reality. It's only just been 3 days. And I can factor out why I lost this much. It's probably temporary while my body is adjusting. I'll probably see some fluctation in the next 2 weeks. Read More....

I've Been Very Good
I hope Santa is already taking notes. So, my first day has been a challenge. But I managed to slide right through the day okay. I stayed with all my diet rules. The first day is alway hard anyways. My resolution will just get stronger day by day. What do they say again? It takes 24 days to break a habit. Read More....

The Bikini Body Diet
For lack of better terms to use, this is my brand new diet. The other day, when I went to Just Ladies Fitness, I realized that I have gained 10 lbs. This is not very good. It is from the chips, Pop and McDonald's diet that Lem and I have been stuck to lately because we are moving. Read More....

  home  |   post a comment  |     ico_blinklist ico_delicious ico_fark ico_furl ico_magnolia ico_newsvine ico_reddit ico_shadows ico_simpy ico_spurl ico_syncit ico_myyahoo

 

Only match whole words