hit counter script

 
Feels Fantastic!

A girlfriend of mine is in town from Nanaimo, an island close to Mainland Vancouver. We decided to go visit a hangout that we havent been to in ages. The bartender is a friend of mine, and I havent seen her in ages. The first thing she said was WOW, YOU HAVE LOST WEIGHT.

That definitely was such a wonderful start to my evening!

Even though losing additional pounds on the scale has been quite a challenge, I have dropped 2 1/2 in clothing sizes. I am still working on losing that additional 5 - 10 lbs to meet the "recommended weight for my height", but I dont feel too badly not having achieved that goal as yet.

It just feels fantastic. Good. And marching on to a more healthier lifestyle!

  home  |   post a comment  |     ico_blinklist ico_delicious ico_fark ico_furl ico_magnolia ico_newsvine ico_reddit ico_shadows ico_simpy ico_spurl ico_syncit ico_myyahoo

 

Only match whole words