hit counter script

 
Read those instructions carefully!


When you buy a diet product, there's usually that little booklet that comes inside the package. And if you are me, I probably wont read it. Thinking this little pill bottle is going to save the day with or without instructions.

Wrong.

There's a reason why pharmaceutical companies take years to research that product and get it through various Food and Drug Administrations. It has to come with instructions. The manuals tell us how this is exactly going to work for us. And why it work for us. It's not meant to go the trash bin along with box it came in.

I have just recently seen the error of my ways. I have been taking Slimquick for over a year now. This is the biggest miracle product ever made as far as I am concerned. I know at one point, I must have read the little booklet. I mean, I would have, or else I wouldnt know when to take the pills. Oh wait. Maybe it was on the box.

Oh, well.

The other day I went to WalMart to pick up my month's supply and I had to wait in the car for Lem to come back from his errand. Bored to death, I opened up the box and presto! The booklet comes out. I decided to read it. And I decided that OKAY, I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS WRONG.

Can you imagine? I have had so much success with this product. I can't imagine how good it will be if I actually did it right?

Maybe I'll lose that extra pound after all.


RELATED ARTICLES:



  •   home  |   post a comment  |     ico_blinklist ico_delicious ico_fark ico_furl ico_magnolia ico_newsvine ico_reddit ico_shadows ico_simpy ico_spurl ico_syncit ico_myyahoo

     

    Only match whole words