hit counter script

 
More motivated than ever

Link to the plan page

After taking the Healthy Body Calculator. It depressed me some bit. I mean, 99 lbs for my frame recommended? I mean isnt that just plain anorexic?

But got to get on with the game plan. No use moaning about things that's been done. Just like The Little Train That Could, have to chug, chug along, until where I need to be.

Dont get me wrong, I'm not after being 99 lbs. I am after a better future for my health. Right now, my chances for diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure and some cancers is quite high. And given, my family genetic history, just one little thing could tip me over the edge. I'm not as resilient as I used to be. I just need to be able to outlive my kids, okay? My fictional kids.....

So, off to the gym I went. I did my 10 minute jog, 10 minute on the eliptical trainer, and yeah I did it! I took a step class. Wow, was that ever painful. Grapevine. Kick 4 times. Step, step, step. I am uncoordinated okay? It would have been cute, if it wasnt so embarassing. Only three of us in the class. Everyone's going one way, I am going the other way. And I just couldnt stop watching the clock. Teach stressed stretching after the class. Make sure you read my previous post on stretching!

My awesome boyfriend decided to go on a low carb kick, and of course, I eat the same food he does. That's where I'm back at. I decided to take it off my rules previously after reading the American Health Association's recommendation (see previous post). I need to be a good example for him too. He'll most likely start eating carbs if I eat it in front of him. See, I'm just a good minder.

RELATED ARTICLES:



  •   home  |   post a comment  |     ico_blinklist ico_delicious ico_fark ico_furl ico_magnolia ico_newsvine ico_reddit ico_shadows ico_simpy ico_spurl ico_syncit ico_myyahoo

     

    Only match whole words