hit counter script

 
This is too easy

ChangeOneDiet.com from Reader's Digest

It's been 15 days since I started my diet program and I have lost a total of 13 lbs!

It was touch and go for awhile because everything in my life has been changing - the move to Lem's place, his mom's terrific cooking, the gym not walking distance anymore, and quitting my job. There were some times I fell off the band wagon, but I got right up and joined the game again.

I still have six rules. A couple of them have changed to accomodate the new life.

Such as my workouts are no longer 20 minutes cardio. They are a full hour and a half. I now have a lot more time because I dont have to go to work. They are no longer in the mornings, but sometime in the afternoon.

I changed my last carb in take to be 3PM. Still no pop. Still no eating after 7:30PM.

I'm feeling great!

RELATED ARTICLES:


  •   home  |   post a comment  |     ico_blinklist ico_delicious ico_fark ico_furl ico_magnolia ico_newsvine ico_reddit ico_shadows ico_simpy ico_spurl ico_syncit ico_myyahoo

     

    Only match whole words