hit counter script

 
Weight Loss Plateau

iAmplify

So, it's been 18 days since I started this diet. And I've reached a plateau. I've maintained the weight loss. I just havent lost additional weight. I've made some more changes to my diet since I started. That's probably why.

After reading the recommendation from the American Heart Association (AHA), I've decided to drop my low carb diet. (See previous post). In my set of diet rules, the only times I dont eat carb anyway is between 12:30 to 7PM, so it's no big loss. However, the drastic loss of weight in the beginning of this diet is probably attributed to that.

Also, Instead of just 20 minutes cardio, I now have a total of 1 hour and a half. I am now building more muscle mass because my workout now comprises of Cardio and Weight Lifting. I have forgotten that I was quite active in my younger years and I get muscle development easy, being a previous athlete. I can really feel the changes in my body.

So, here is the current list of my diet rules:
1. Eat a proper breakfast
2. No food after 7:30PM
2. No pop or soda drinks
3. Workout 4 days a week

It's not a big list. And that's why I havent had much problems sticking to it. I'll just have to monitor my weight loss to see if anything else needs to be added or taken out.

RELATED ARTICLES:


  •   home  |   post a comment  |     ico_blinklist ico_delicious ico_fark ico_furl ico_magnolia ico_newsvine ico_reddit ico_shadows ico_simpy ico_spurl ico_syncit ico_myyahoo

     

    Only match whole words