hit counter script

 
Rosie - Personal Story

Update on Rosie, the Fad Junkie Sister
Related Articles - Diets, Exercise Machines, Fitness. So, as of today, Rosie has lost a total of 19lbs on what she calls as her mix-n-match diet plan. It's really quite interesting considering that she has not stuck to any particular diet pattern. If you have not read my original posting on her - fad junkie - you'll find it quite entertaining. When she's doing the things she enjoys the most Read More

Fad junkie
So, I'm going to tell you about my sister. She's a diet product fad junkie. She has a friend's wedding to prepare for tomorrow, so I am watching my elderly mother at her house. It just amazes me how she spends her money on the internet. Let's start with the bedroom and itemize how many diet merchandise she's bought in the last year.
1. The Bean - It's actually a very neat product Read More

  home  |   post a comment  |     ico_blinklist ico_delicious ico_fark ico_furl ico_magnolia ico_newsvine ico_reddit ico_shadows ico_simpy ico_spurl ico_syncit ico_myyahoo

 

Only match whole words