hit counter script

 
Why It's Really Not My Fault I Like To Snack At Night

Purity Omega 3 Fish Oil - Free Bottle Offer

Scientists at The Scripps Research Institute in California, are researching a way to flick on a protein switch gene that could lead to new treatments in preventing obesity.

Sounds like my kind of drug....

How many of dieters would pay good money just to be able to turn off the urge to snack? If statistics are correct in the amount of people that are buying into the diet supplement trend, then I would say that the ever expanding market could handle another one.

Let me see, I have spent money in the thousands of dollars since I was 18 years old on Ephedrin, Whey Protein, Cayenne Pills, Omega 3, Relacore.... You name it, I have bought. In fact, I get quite anxious if I forget to take my daily helping of SlimQuick pills which I swear has got to be the best product available to women who want to lose weight.

What if it's true? That this gene could be turned on and off? This could be the biggest invention in the 21st century. And think of how many companies it will put out of business.....

Researchers have discovered that our body naturally turns off the Ep3 receptor gene during the hours of sleep and that it also turns on the drive to eat at the same time. All they have to figure out is to reverse the process. Scientists in the past have been successful in manipulating the same gene switch for regulating inflammation, fever, fertility, and blood pressure. Please just "make it work".

So, next time you get up in the middle of the night for a bite to eat, just blame it on the damn Ep3 receptor.


RELATED ARTICLES:



  •   home  |   post a comment  |     ico_blinklist ico_delicious ico_fark ico_furl ico_magnolia ico_newsvine ico_reddit ico_shadows ico_simpy ico_spurl ico_syncit ico_myyahoo

     

    Only match whole words