hit counter script

 
Can I Have Some Blubber With The Thunder Thighs Please

I was feeling quite lethargic (not to mention extremely grumpy) today.

It's probably because of the changes I've made on my diet. Since last week, I've opted to follow one of Bob Greene's golden diet rule of not eating after 7:00PM. My body is still getting used to eating a bigger breakfast and a smaller dinner meal.

Ever since then I've been on this state of constant,unexplainable hunger. It's the most weirdest thing.

Lem decided to take me through Mickey D's drivethrough to cheer me up. He's such a sweet man. While we were waiting to get served at the window, I just couldn't get this Subway commercial out of my mind:



I got myself a chicken wrap and was mighty happy that it didn't come with blubber (or a double chin).

RELATED ARTICLES:


Do You Want A Sexy Perky Butt?
Weight Loss Techniques Look Set to Change in the Future
Online Personal Fitness Training - Try It Free For 14 Days!
Pushing The Limits Of Your Exercise Routine

  home  |   post a comment  |     ico_blinklist ico_delicious ico_fark ico_furl ico_magnolia ico_newsvine ico_reddit ico_shadows ico_simpy ico_spurl ico_syncit ico_myyahoo

 

Only match whole words