hit counter script

 
Which popular diet has worked for you?

Revival Soy - Take the Soy Quiz

I came across an article at iVillage.co.uk about A TO Z OF DIETS.

Dieting is never going to be a one stop solution. We all know that and understand that. But to have all these choices? And all these complicated programs? Sure, we all need to have sets of rules in order to achieve the goal of losing weight, whether it's only 5 lbs or 50 lbs. Where do you start? How do you determine what works for you? Do you try one after another? Wouldnt that be a shock to your system?

The only thing that I can really be ecstatic about is that we no longer have to weigh our food, like we did in the 90's. I'm pretty sure that we all bought in to that fad and bought our own miniature food scales. Okay, admit it, I know you all have one tucked away somewhere in the back of your cabinets.

I have tried various diets in the last 10 years or so. Some worked temporarily. Some didnt work at all. I've tried pills. I've tried workout supplements. I was so close in trying the Cabbage Soup Diet. Which would have been on the very bottom of my list. I mean, cabbage anyone?? This time, I decided that if I was to lose weight, I will incorporate what has worked in the past and make my own set of rules. Which by the way, is fantastic, and are within achievable boundaries and comfort level.

I started with 5 rules, and now I've added a 6th rule after reading Brad's article below. CARDIO IN THE MORNING. It's something I do already. It's good to know that I was doing something right. I wanted to acknowledge it and add it to my diet rule book.

This is still a continuing education for me. And researching about what works for other people could help me in the process. Please take a moment to fill out a little survey that took me hours to figure out. It's on my sidebar. I will be publishing the results in the next 2 weeks or so.

Thanks for dropping by!

  home  |   post a comment  |     ico_blinklist ico_delicious ico_fark ico_furl ico_magnolia ico_newsvine ico_reddit ico_shadows ico_simpy ico_spurl ico_syncit ico_myyahoo

 

Only match whole words