hit counter script

 
Are You Drinking Enough Water?

bottle_n

The latest buzz in health gadgets is The HydraCoach.

It is a technological advanced water bottle that has never been available before to the public. I first saw this product during a recent Ellen show on television and I thought it looked quite interesting. The Hydracoach is coined "The Intelligent Water Bottle". What makes it unique is that it comes wih a device that calculates, monitors, and reminds the user to consume enough fluid during an activity.

This bottle is engineered very nicely with some great features: (1) soft silicone mouthpiece (2) finger ring / clip (3) easy to clean removable head (4) hydration computer (5) lightweight and durable polycarbonate shell. It has a personal hydration calculator, drink monitor, average consumption stats, time tracker and sip tracker.

So, with this fusion of health benefit and technology, not to mention accessorizable (it comes in three fashionable colours), you can own your personal Hydracoach for $30. It can only be purchased on the company's website and The Sports Authority.

Who needs a workout buddy when you can have a water bottle that beeps right on schedule? Automated personal accountability - I can't wait to see what the tech geniuses come up with next. Just make it in pink. I will buy.

RELATED ARTICLES:



  •   home  |   post a comment  |     ico_blinklist ico_delicious ico_fark ico_furl ico_magnolia ico_newsvine ico_reddit ico_shadows ico_simpy ico_spurl ico_syncit ico_myyahoo

        11:43 AM, Blogger Tom Bailey
    I try to drink as much water as possible. It is challenging. 
        1:44 PM, Blogger The Imaginary Diva
    I don't drink as much water as I'd like to either. My rep at the gym tells me that I have to drink more water than the usual because I am taking diet pill.

    So I'll probably purchase a water bottle and hopefully they will ship to Canada when it's available to be purchased in February.

    Thanks for dropping by! 
        5:27 PM, Blogger Tom Bailey
    I force myself to drink 8 glasses per day but it is challenging. 
     

    Only match whole words