hit counter script

 
Chat With A Nurse For Free

Are you a little behind? Make your fitness goals!

HealthAtoZ.com has set up the best shop when it comes to providing free health information. Maintaining good health is a very important component in a diet plan or a fitness regime. If you get sick, then that just adds a day, or maybe even weeks towards your goal.

You probably have noticed that I have been quiet here the last few days. It's because I have yet caught another nasty bug. This time its the flu (the last time was a head cold) and thank goodness for my doctor and Tylenol flu, I have managed to get partial body systems up and running. As part of my lose weight for 2007 program, I had reverted back to my low carb diet and that I believe is the reason why I managed to pick up two viruses in a row. I feel that my immune system needs a pick-me-upper, so I headed over to HealthAtoZ.com to check out their new feature Chat With A Nurse.

I asked questions such as "what kind of foods would boost my immune system naturally" and "does getting not enough sleep bring down my immune system". I spoke to nurse Kathleen and she was most helpful. We chatted and then she referred me to several pages of good reading material. Overall, a very nice feature to install on their site and it is available 24 hours daily.

As you know, I would swear on a stack of bibles that without HealthAtoZ.com the challenge of losing 60 lbs 3 years ago would not have been possible. They used to have this awesome weight and fitness management that seems to have disappeared and replaced by a current interactive version. What they have available now is a Personal Health Center with an Online Health Coach. You simply answer a few questions, and a personalized program is created just for you. This is a free service, however, registration is required to access it. I took it for a test run last night also and it looks pretty good. Just not as super duper as the original system. Okay, so I am partial.....

While you are there, check out Ask The Nutritionist column. You can post questions regarding your diet and Jane Harrison, RD, answers it for you.


RELATED ARTICLES:



  •   home  |   post a comment  |     ico_blinklist ico_delicious ico_fark ico_furl ico_magnolia ico_newsvine ico_reddit ico_shadows ico_simpy ico_spurl ico_syncit ico_myyahoo

     

    Only match whole words