hit counter script

 
I lost 7 lbs!!!!

iAmplify

I am walking on sunshine baby!!!! I almost hugged the first person I saw after I weighed myself this morning at Just Ladies Fitness. But then, that wouldnt be right..... :)

So, now back to reality. It's only just been 3 days. And I can factor out why I lost this much. It's probably temporary while my body is adjusting. I'll probably see some fluctation in the next 2 weeks. What's made the difference this time around is that I have really restructed my eating habits around my RULES. I just have 5 simple rules. I eat a bigger breakfast now because that is really just when I can eat my carbs (before noon). And no eating after 7:30PM.

I feel great. More energized in the morning. For the first time in months, I've slept right through the night. Which is so fantastic.

Oh, the potential.....

RELATED ARTICLES:



  •   home  |   post a comment  |     ico_blinklist ico_delicious ico_fark ico_furl ico_magnolia ico_newsvine ico_reddit ico_shadows ico_simpy ico_spurl ico_syncit ico_myyahoo

     

    Only match whole words