hit counter script

 
A New Perspective

Diet-to-Go, My Personal Chef!

Today marks the first week of my diet. And the changes are remarkable.

It was a tough job not to eat after 7:30 PM every single night, and the first couple of days were really a challenge. My eating pattern has changed remarkably and definitely for the better. I now eat a big breakfast with my food intake tapering down to 7:30PM. I now know where to find a good breakfast before work, or which restaurant has the best low carb meal for the balance of afternoon.

I didnt break too many of the rules each day. I only have 5 easy achievable ones anyway. Tomorrow is my weigh in day and I cant wait to see if I was able to maintain the 7lbs I lost, or maybe if I lost any more.

Work has been so stressful lately, and that, I know, will most likely drive me to eat. ..... ...

RELATED ARTICLES:



  •   home  |   post a comment  |     ico_blinklist ico_delicious ico_fark ico_furl ico_magnolia ico_newsvine ico_reddit ico_shadows ico_simpy ico_spurl ico_syncit ico_myyahoo

     

    Only match whole words