hit counter script

 
Strict Schedule

<

I think the secret behind a very successful diet is to have a strict schedule. Workout. Eating times. Sleeping Time.

I am still in the middle of a move. To Lem's place. It's in the boonies. Surrey to be exact. So now Just Ladies Fitness is no longer just a step out of my apartment doors. I am not much of a morning person, and it's so hard to get up 2 hours earlier to go workout and make it to work on time. I cant exercise after work because by the time I am done, the gym is closed. So you can see what kind of a challenge this is.

Lem is still packing his Ebay stuff and it's now 7:00PM. He's dropping me off at the gym so that I can sweat all the junk off and weigh myself. It doesnt look like this is going to happen before my gym closes at 9PM.

Restructure. Restructure. Restructure the workout plan. At least, my eating is still constant to the plan and to the rules. I am hoping that everything will fall into place like it usually does. In time. Sometime soon.

RELATED ARTICLES:





  •   home  |   post a comment  |     ico_blinklist ico_delicious ico_fark ico_furl ico_magnolia ico_newsvine ico_reddit ico_shadows ico_simpy ico_spurl ico_syncit ico_myyahoo

     

    Only match whole words