hit counter script

 
The Munchie Monster Is Back - Alive and Kicking

Did anyone miss me??

I know it's been very quite here lately. I've had my head stuck skinning Blogger templates, and if you have tried doing that you know that can be a big pain in the ass. Especially with my predisposition to use shocking electric pink in almost every design.

When it comes to mixing and matching colors, even my two university degrees can't save me. I am one of those people that walk out of the house thinking that five different shades of blue on one outfit matches. Go figure. I did, however, save you all from the garish neon pink this time around. I am still not done. I still can't seem to get the right shade of blue for the link so expect to see some more changes.

I would love to have feedback on how you like the new template (my fiance says the header picture looks like me - so sweet), the new color schemes, and how readable the blog is.

Anyway, now that the big job is done .... I found out today that Hostess is releasing my favourite chocolate twinkies in 100 calorie packages!!!! It's definitely making the top 5 things to pick up next time I'm at a grocery store. I made Lem promise to hold on to all the packages and to ration out only one package a day for me. (No matter how much I beg and grovel.....) Just because I'm on a diet doesn't mean that I need to cut out what I love to eat. I'll just add another half an hour to my interval workout and control munching.

Oh my god. I wonder what kind of penance I'll have to do after my trip to The Hershey Spa (yes, folks, that's where you can take a therapeutic dip in tub filled with hazelnut chocolate) for Valentines 2008. I really might have to cut chocolate totally out of my diet after that.


RELATED ARTICLES:

Learning To Cook Right For Your Diet
I'm a Certified Muncher
Why It's Really Not My Fault I Like To Snack At Night
Meal Myths - How Much Do You Really Know?

  home  |   post a comment  |     ico_blinklist ico_delicious ico_fark ico_furl ico_magnolia ico_newsvine ico_reddit ico_shadows ico_simpy ico_spurl ico_syncit ico_myyahoo

 

Only match whole words