hit counter script

 
This Could Be A Problem


I am still in the process of moving in with my boyfriend Lem. We are saving for this house in the burbs that we are planning to buy at the end of the year. Cutting down on all expenses.

And it's not too shabby that we get to live with his parents. His mom is the best cook there is out there. Not only for meals, but for all my forbidden sweets. And I vow to learn how to cook Filipino food decently before we move out to our place.

So, today, broke the no carb rule after 12 noon. Of course. Who can say no to a home cooked meal? I didnt eat much, but I feel guilty about eating a whole bucket of rice :) I need to get a good dose of motivation and support for this diet.

I still feel great that I have not broken all 5 of them all in one day.

RELATED ARTICLES:



  •   home  |   post a comment  |     ico_blinklist ico_delicious ico_fark ico_furl ico_magnolia ico_newsvine ico_reddit ico_shadows ico_simpy ico_spurl ico_syncit ico_myyahoo

     

    Only match whole words